This graphics are courtesy of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada and The National Land and Water Information Service. All Rights Reserved. www.agr.gc.ca
This is a greengate garden centres ltd. web site (hereinafter "greengate").
- USER INFORMATION To buy a product or service through greengate.ca you must use your own name and provide your own address, phone number, e-mail address and credit card information. Greengate.ca (Greengate) may keep a record of your visit and the information you supply, and may use that information for such purpose as greengate.ca (greengate) may deem appropriate. If you are under the age of 18 years of age, your parent or legal guardian must supervise your use of this web site.
- SECURITY You as the customer, understand that the Internet and other various networking communication mediums may not be secure, unless explicitly specified as such, and may be subject to interception or loss. Greengate makes no warranties of any kind, either express, implied, or statutory concerning the data or information available through the network.
- USE LICENCE 1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials and information on greengates' web site. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not: (a) modify or copy the materials or information; (b) use the materials or information for your own commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); (c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on greengates' web site; (d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials or information; and (e) transfer the materials or information to another person or "mirror" the materials or information on any other server. 2. This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Greengate at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded material in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- DISCLAIMER The materials and information on greengates' web site are provided on an "as is", "as available" basis. Greengate makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, greengate does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials and information or any sites linked to this site. Greengate and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents will not be liable to you or anyone else for delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions with respect to the substance of any materials or information, any defects in the transmission or delivery of the materials or information, any consequences resulting from the use of the materials or arising from the use of the product purchased from greengate on line or information or for any damages arising from any of the foregoing. You assume all risks associated with using this web site and with using the materials and information greengate may provide. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary, or punitive damages arising out of loss of data, loss of income or profit, business interruption, loss of or damage to property, or claims of third parties. In any event, the entire aggregate liability of greengate and its respective officers, directors, employees and agents, and your exclusive remedy under these terms and conditions for all matters relating to this web site shall not exceed a damage award of five dollars (CAN $5.00).
- REVISIONS AND ERRATA The materials and information appearing on greengates' web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Greengate does not warrant that any of the materials or information on its web site are accurate, complete or current. Greengate may make changes to the materials or information contained on its web site at any time without notice. Greengate does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials or information.
- LINKS TO OTHER INTERNET SITES At certain places on this Internet site, live 'links' to other Internet addresses may be available. Such external Internet addresses contain information created, published, maintained, or otherwise posted by individuals, institutions, or organizations independent of greengate. Greengate does not endorse, approve, certify, or control these external Internet addresses and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficiency, timeliness, or correct sequencing of information located at such addresses or the use of any information located at such addresses. Use of any information obtained from such addresses is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficiency and timeliness. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trade mark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Greengate.
- CURRENCY All funds are charged in Canadian dollars to the account of Greengate, and all prices are in Canadian dollars.